Well it's the first anniversary of the ACS blog and all readers of the announcment post are requested to do this.... I don't know what to call it!
1. When did you first read a Chesterton book, story, or poem, and which was it? Does listening count???? If so, The Scandal of Father Brown, three or four years ago???? I'm not sure.
2. What was the most recent of GKC's writings you read? The Everlasting Man. Except I listened to the audio book.
3. Which is your favorite book, poem - or quote? I do not have a single favorite quote, book etc. But if you would like to read some quotes that I really like you might try here, here, here, here, here, or here. (And that's only a brief selection of favorite parts from Chesterton!!!!)
4. Which would you recommend to a beginner? The Man Who Was Thursday. It's engaging and VERY good!
5. What is the most unusual fact or quirky detail you know about G.K.Chesterton? Well I'm sure that there are many, many facts about him that would fit this description, but one that I've always found interesting is that long before he converted he defended Catholicism.
Okay all ye other ChesterTeens, you have to do this too!!!!!